Why did God only have one child when the Bible says to be fruitful and multiply?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Do as I say,

Don't do as I do.

• 3 weeks ago

We are literally the spirit children of God placed im mortal bodies made from the dust or elements of the earth.

"The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God"  Romans 8:16

"Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man’s device."  Acts 17:29

"Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?"  Hebrews 12:9

• 3 weeks ago

He said that to *humans*.

• Misty
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

None of it ever happened, its just ancient superstition.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Hogie
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Christians are defined as being the children of God.

• 3 weeks ago

GOD is the Lord of all the worlds, how can HE had a child . In having a child is actually showing HIS weakness, HE creates all things by commading it to BE then it is.

• Adullah M
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

As according to the belief in Monotheist, in your saying so is considered to be Polytheists or ascribing partners to GOD.

• Doug
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

As Creator, God is the "natural" father of everyone who has (or will) ever live.

Source(s): www.askmeaboutgod.org
  • 3 weeks ago

Read it again. He sent his only son. SON. How many daughters had he sent that were never mentioned due to their being female?

• Jeff
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

BuyBull is silly, cultist fiction.

• 3 weeks ago

But we're all God's children, or something ... I expect.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.