gary asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 3 weeks ago

what was going through the mind of the first person to milk a cow? and how did they convince other people to drink it?

Favorite Answer

I think I'll just squeeze these things and drink whatever comes out.

• bluebellbkk
      2 weeks agoReport

OBVIOUSLY they would have noticed the similarity between a human mother feeding her baby, and an animal feeding hers. it was hardly rocket science.

pansexuals and presenting it as sperm or white diarrea

Couple is confused when photo goes viral, until they look closer. ... People have been drinking animal milk, and making it into butter, cheese, etc, since prehistoric times.

It was probably done out of necessity.

• Marli

Stop bawling, Calf!  I need this whitish liquid from your mom because the goat ran away and I forgot to brew the daily beer this morning and my baby is thirsty. If it nourishes you, it should do the same for him. I hope this cow does not kick me.  I hope that bull over there doesn't butt me like the goat ... Oh Oh!  Ouch!

I think bluebellbkk has the right answer. The humans saw other mammals suckle their young and they were thirsty.

Well, it was good for the calf, so why not for the human?  Actually, early humans were mostly lactose intolerant.  It is only in the last 10,000 years or so that humans mostly became lactose tolerant.

I saw my neighbor upstream urinating in the creek, cow's milk might taste better and be healthier for us. 

That is easy to figure out. Early humans saw mother mammals feeding their young. Saw how the young got the milk out. Saw that young mammals grew and prospered by drinking the milk.

It’s called domestication. Cows aren’t the only animal people get milk from, just the largest. What do you think cheeses come from?

Some even tapped these creatures for their blood, which is very nutritious.

When youre starving and thirsty and there are no other resources you get creative.

• gary3 weeks agoReport

so you suck the tit of your cattle?

• Dze

famine probably led to alot of discoveries like that ..