Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 3 weeks ago

What does it mean if a school that programmed me as a little boy won't sue me?

I once attended a 1 month "penpal" program in another school that was actually programming the new prospective students before sending them back to their school, then progressively transferring them over to their buddies over at the new school. I've made at least 1 post about this school online that caused students to start observing me online, yet the school isn't really doing anything?

I've seen how the other students that went before me ended up being different persons which scared me big time.

• Foofa
    Favorite Answer

Sounds suspiciously like "gangstalking". Tell your mental health practitioner immediately.

You already know that the school is still investigating what you posted with an eye toward a lawsuit concerning defamation.  How do I know that you know?

YOU POSTED IT.

• Jan D3 weeks agoReport

It's not defamation if it's true. 

Is this the school that turned you into an admittedly gay and rasicst pedophile?

I'm sure a lot of people are observing you.

It means that the school cares little what you think OR realizes that you have mental health problems and doesn't want to be involved.

“If it helps at all, I kind of felt like setting a family member on fire after watching that video where the man was screaming in agony.”; “Allahu Ackbar! I shall hold your decapitated head while saying Allahu Ackbar.” “I'm one of those "good" guys who gets people to sign my contract before offering some financial assistance or some other services. I take great pleasure seeing people kicked out of their homes because they can't make a payment;” “I'm having roast pork tonight, something Muslims are against. I'll even eat my plate of roast pork in front of Muslims.”   "What is your occupation? I’m a former police officer ♀ who lost his job due to some posts I made in the past, and now I’m wondering what kind of occupations are out there that might interest me.” https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20180... 

• Jan D3 weeks agoReport

For the 1000th time, I'm not a paedophile! You're just going on about some lie I posted myself 6 years ago! It was 6 years ago!!!

I was going to congratulate you on moving on from claiming you falsely confessed to a crime, but judging from your previous posting, that isn't the case.