What type of printer is able to print on both sides of the paper?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Duplex printing is a feature of some computer printers and multi-function printers (MFPs) that allows the printing of a sheet of paper on both sides automatically. Print devices without this capability can only print on a single side of paper, sometimes called single-sided printing or simplex printing.

• keerok
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I see that feature usually on laser printers only. Look for Duplex printing.

• 3 weeks ago

Duplex printing is a feature of some computer printers and multi-function printers (MFPs) that allows the printing of a sheet of paper on both sides automatically.

• 3 weeks ago

many modern ones can do this. i use a laser printer ... ink doesn't smear

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

The function is called "duplex" printing. Any printer listed with this function can print on both sides without manually turning the page over.

• 3 weeks ago

I recommend the HP ENVY Photo 7864 All-in-One Printer, with duplex printing feature as you require. 

• GTB
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

numerous printers can do this; check out the specifications

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Most if not all new printers seem to have the double sided printing feature. 

• 3 weeks ago

We have canon mx922 which came with our apple computers several years ago.  They have been reliable.   So, we think it is best to buy all of your hardware as a matched packaged, and only buy Apple to keep away from bad-engineering.   

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.