I'm learning new languages Chinese and Spanish. Would people find that offensive?

I want to get smarter, I've been learning Chinese and Spanish. Is that offensive in anyway?

• reme_1

Why would you concern yourself if people find it offensive. You are educating yourself. And Chinese... it won't be a picnic. Learning a language that doesn't use abc alphabet, is a real challenge. I lived in Japan for several years- had to learn as much as I could as fast as I could. And they don't embarrass you by correcting you so I never knew how bad I really was.haha

Why would they? If you benefit from learning these two languages, then you will be the one better off, not them.

• Mark

Nô,

I fail to see how any sane rational human

being would remotly find such an endeavor

offensiv in any sense of the world quite

hônėśťly!

Learning foreign languages from s-hole countries is offensive to all good Trumptards. Send her back!! Lock her up!! Make America Stupid Again!!

• Lôn

Why would learning languages be offensive to anyone?

• Zirp

Learning a language is never offensive

Saying "Chinese" instead of specifying which spoken variety may be

Good luck to you if you want to learn a new language. Can't imagine why anyone would be offended by either language, the indications are that future business opportunties will be with the Chinese.

Why on earth would what be offensivem everything that contributes to your skills is good. i suggest you come to japan on visa student and learn japanese, you'll learn a beautiful language