I'm learning new languages Chinese and Spanish. Would people find that offensive?

I want to get smarter, I've been learning Chinese and Spanish. Is that offensive in anyway?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Why would you concern yourself if people find it offensive. You are educating yourself. And Chinese... it won't be a picnic. Learning a language that doesn't use abc alphabet, is a real challenge. I lived in Japan for several years- had to learn as much as I could as fast as I could. And they don't embarrass you by correcting you so I never knew how bad I really was.haha

• 3 weeks ago

Why would they? If you benefit from learning these two languages, then you will be the one better off, not them.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Nô,

I fail to see how any sane rational human

being would remotly find such an endeavor

offensiv in any sense of the world quite

hônėśťly!

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Learning foreign languages from s-hole countries is offensive to all good Trumptards. Send her back!! Lock her up!! Make America Stupid Again!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lôn
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Why would learning languages be offensive to anyone?

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Learning a language is never offensive

Saying "Chinese" instead of specifying which spoken variety may be

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Good luck to you if you want to learn a new language. Can't imagine why anyone would be offended by either language, the indications are that future business opportunties will be with the Chinese.

• 3 weeks ago

Why on earth would what be offensivem everything that contributes to your skills is good. i suggest you come to japan on visa student and learn japanese, you'll learn a beautiful language

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.