Is it common for people to be nude at home when they are alone? ?

Not my case. The weather is usually either too cold or too hot and then you have bugs like mosquitoes, ants, flies...

It is also unhygienic if you have to sit somewhere since your *** and/or genitalia may not be completely clean...

• DanRSN

When it's warm enough, I don't bother wearing clothes until I have to go out. I'm a part owner of an 11 acre woodland with a house that has a sauna, hot rub and a sunbathing\picnicing\general socialising lawn. Nobody bothers with clothes there (unless they're outside in the cold). I don't wear clothes in bed. When i go swimming clothes aren't used (what do you wear in the bath?). Maybe I'm different from others but it works for me.

I don't believe so, I prefer to wear comfortable clothing when I'm at home.

• steve

Yes I lived for many years on the 4th floor of a tower block so no one could see in.

If it was a weekend and I didn't have work or need to go shopping until later I wouldn't bother putting clothes on.

• drip

Not a question I would ask anyone.  But I highly doubt this is common 

I can only say that I doubt it is common.

• Bob

Yes definitely. Anyone who tells you that they don't get naked when they're alone at home is a big fat liar.

Only in the warmer months and they are few and far between here in the U.K.

I don't think it's uncommon.

• Ann

No..........................