Peter asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 3 weeks ago

In 1066 England Was Conquered By A Norman, Who Made Slaves Of All The English There After, Including The Children There After.?

Updated 2 weeks ago:

Its Much Like The Slaves In The US, Is There A Declaration Freeing All Slaves On US Soil, Who Are Now Freemen, Abolishing Slavery Frees No One, Surly A Independence From Britain Does Not Free Slaves, And Why No Free Slaves Day, Its A Huge Turning Point  In American History, Were Can A Person See And Read This Legal Document Freeing The Slaves Ending True Slavery. We In Britain Are Denied These Documents Freeing  The English Slaves. Which Our History Tells Us,Or Claims I Am A Descendant Of Slave

Updated 2 weeks ago:

I Can Only Tell You What School History Tells Us, That All English Were Slaves And Are Slaves, Until I Read A Legal Document Telling Me I Am A Freeman, We Have A Honour Given To Individuals, Its For Work Done On Behalf Of The Jews, Its Called Freeman Of The Bough, Its The Only Time You Will See Freeman In Law And Its A Jew Award A Honour And Privilege You Can Put It In Your Pipe And Smoke It.

Updated 1 week ago:

I Had To Ask This Question As You Know The Lands And All On Britain's Soil Is Now Under You US Management, And The Old Laws, Mainly The English Constitution, As Been Removed From Public Access, These And All Laws Have Been Hidden  From Public View, The Only Laws Are None Laws Legal Fiction Which Are Used In Lynching Courts.

Updated 2 days ago:

Peter Gore Seer,

Is It Correct That The English Can Never Rule England And Cannot Form A English Army, But Can Join A Norman Army, And The US Have Hired The Norman Army For Peanuts?.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

I'm looking for your question but not finding it.

• Peter1 week agoReport

Your Looking For The Declaration Which Frees Slaves In The US Unconditionally Brilliant.

• 3 weeks ago

No. The Anglo-Saxons were treated as inferiors, but not as slaves. Indeed, the Norman class over time became thoroughly Anglicized, the conquerors were conquered.  And thing like the jury system arose from the fraught politics post-Conquest. When a commoner was on trial, he was assured of a jury of his "peers," other commoners and so presumably other Anglo-Saxons. The Judge might be a Norman lord, but the jury would be the decider of factual questions. 

• Peter2 days agoReport

Do You Mean Like All Those Innocent People Hung In Britain, By There Peers, Who's Evidence Of Innocence Was Not Allowed In Norman Courts, And Slaves Were Sent To Penal Servitude On Conquered Lands, Or Bought For Beads.

• Ludwig
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

No. Not correct.

• Burgoo
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

this is why englishmen to this day love to be bound like slaves and beaten

• Peter2 days agoReport

But American Slaves Today Are Bound And Beaten In Slave Jails.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • PAMELA
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

The normans did not make the english slaves at all, look up your english history.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

false

"William banned the English slave trade"

"In pre-Conquest England, at least 10 per cent of the population – and perhaps as much as 30 per cent – were slaves. Slaves were treated as human chattels, and could be sold, beaten and branded as their masters saw fit. It was a sin to kill a slave, but not a crime. The Norman Conquest hastened the demise of this system."

https://www.historyextra.com/period/norman/surpris...

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Thereafter and heretofore are single words. In the Hereafter you can learn moretofore.

btw there were several Normans and one or two Bretons.

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Why do some wallies capitalise every word in a sentence??

• 3 weeks ago

Peter Gore Seer,

When Was This Slavery Removed From The English, Who Announced, When And Were Were The English Freed In Law, I Only Ask Because Americans Believe Whites A Not Slaves And Never Have Been Slaves, Now By be I Can Have The Proof English Were Slaves Known As Serfs, It Would Be Nice To See The Proof Of Freedom?.

• Tina
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

They were serfs, known as serfs, because serfdom is not the same as slavery. Sorry.

• pmt853
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

So what's your question, and why start every word with a capital letter?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.