Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 4 weeks ago

Have you been saved .Have you been born again .Are you washed in the blood in the soul saving blood of The Lamb?

Favorite Answer

YES, YES AND YES!!

You are the reason your parents drink.

• KTJoe

One doesn't have to be saved, just trust and believe in God Our Father, and our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

• ?

All of that sounds just terrible. I'll pass, thanks

• Bob

Yes! Common sense and critical thinking skills saved me from the curse of religious indoctrination.

Born again? Er.. no.... that's not actually possible for humans, biologically speaking.

Washed in lamb's blood you say? Um... no. Do some people actually want that? Personally, shower gel or something similar is what I prefer to be washed in.

• Buddy
      4 weeks agoReport

I don't know of any soap that would lather well in blood anyway.

1. I don't believe there is anything to be 'saved' from.

2. To be born once is enough for everyone - to be born a second time is simply excessive and unnecessary.

3. This whole blood sacrifice/torture imagery is obscene - if it doesn't seem that way to you, I beleive you could do with reevaluating some of your moral and ethical standards.

I was saved from toothache by my dentist. Does that count?

I was born once, the same as everyone. Like everyone else, there is no second time around and that's OK because I would decline the offer if there was.

I have never bathed in the blood of livestock. That's a bit too kinky for me.

What I have found is a degree of enlightenment; an understanding of the rational nature of morality and a recognition of the divisive, immoral influence of religion. That's better than blood-bathing, right?

If people need rituals then give them rituals.

• Amber

Nope, nope and nope. I don't believe in any of that nonsense. 

• yesmar

Most assuredly, although I don't publicly accentuate Israel's 'animal sacrifice' cultural aspects of salvation.  It tends to be meaningless in this 21st century culture.

Source(s): Jesus follower