Why does Matt 28:19 CONTRADICT "the way of God more perfectly" (Acts 18:26) for baptism rather than a water baptism (Acts 18:25)?

Update:

@ANON

If you believe you canDEBUNK>>>"the way of GOD more perfectly"<<< (Acts 18:26) for baptism rather than a water baptism (Acts 18:25)YOU'RE GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL in"UNBELIEF" (Rev 21:8)!You are messing with GOD'S (PERFECTION)! Are you CRAZY when HE SAID"Be ye PERFECT" (Matt 5:48)?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Romans chapter 6, written to baptized believers, points out the necessity of baptism by immersion. Think again, pard.

• Norine3 weeks agoReport

BUT

"LIKE AS Christ was raised up by the glory of the Father" (Rm 6:4)

DEFINITELY (((IS NOT))) by a water baptism!

• 3 weeks ago

There is no contradiction, you just misrepresent it.

Do you mean the ROME man catholic doctrine "misrepresents" the WORD OF GOD?

If that's what you mean;

YOU'RE RIGHT!

NOTHING can SUPERSEDE

>>>THE WAY OF GOD MORE PREFECTLY">>> (Acts 18:26) for baptism NOT EVEN the ROME man catholic church LYING  "great commission" (Matt 28:19). 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Your main argument has been well and truly DEBUNKED .........

So why are you still here, Norine?

Won't you tolerate NO! for an answer?

I fully appreciate you may be feeling a bit stupefied at the moment, man.

comment

We have the word of God in the scriptures .... we don't need an arrogant, egotistical and thoroughly unpleasant drip adding words to it or taking words from it to suit their self exalting whims. 

Was it the word of God when you have sworn at and threatened people? ...... even to the extent of them having excrement smeared on their faces and remembering you on their deathbeds? (How perfect was that?)

Do you still think Christianity is a white religion, Norine?

Manifestation of God ...... ?

More like a manifestation of dog ..........  a savage one, that persists in attacking Christians or anyone that even looks like one to you.

You have made a significant claim here that water baptism is wrong if not satanic, no less. This claim has been DEBUNKED.

You have been defeated and rebuked by the words of Jesus Himself and yet you still refuse to accept that you are wrong ............??

And you apparently still believe that it has taken >>>> God Himself <<<< 2000 years to tell people that they WERE doing it .... >>> WRONG?? <<< ........ I mean, seriously, Norine?? Seriously?

Now THAT is arrogant!

Stupid arrogant

Willfully arrogant

Insanely arrogant.

The only thing I agree with down there is when you said you don't have an argument.

And madam ..... you don't!

Your 'ministry' is a really unpleasant joke.

So why did it take >>>GOD<<< ... 2000 years to tell people they were doing it all wrong, Norine? Was He having a snooze? 

Answer that question if nothing else.

Btw the answer you gave to Publius proves, beyond any shadow of a doubt, that you really do not know what you are talking about. 

If you don't know what you are talking about you shouldn't be coming here to preach to anyone. You think you can bluff your way through?

p.s. Just exactly how many accounts do you have, Norine? Just asking? lol

If you believe you canDEBUNK>>>"the way of GOD more perfectly"<<< (Acts 18:26) for baptism rather than a water baptism (Acts 18:25)YOU'RE GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL in"UNBELIEF" (Rev 21:8)!You are messing with GOD'S (PERFECTION)! Are you CRAZY when HE SAID"Be ye PERFECT" (Matt 5:48)?

• 3 weeks ago

I will pray for you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

You have to consider apologetics and all the reasons why a contradiction would actually exist. First allegation is that men have conspired to change the words if God. One conspiracy is to add a Johannes apsotrophy . Another is to change words like homousious from homo-i-usios ( if it happened = heretical doctrine) another way is to add the word "NOT" or take the word NOT out of the copies. So, if there are contradictions it is a conspiracy to alter the words of scripture and then ccall it (athority)

Another reason that there might be a contradiction is forgery. Allegations of half the Epistles of Paul are that they forged

One allegation from the book of Mormon In 1Nephi 13-14 says the words of an angle that the abominable church took out plain and precious things, and by doing so, the gentile become spiritually blind and confused, and there is plenty of confusion in the daughters of men and plenty of diving and conquoring among all church history

HOLY SPIRIT!

HOLY SPIRIT IS JESUS (JOHN 14:18)!

HOLY SPIRIT!

HOLY SPIRIT WILL "GUIDE YOU INTO ALL TRUTH" (JOHN 14:18)!

WHO CARES WHO DID WHAT?

HOLY SPIRIT IS WITH YOU AFTER HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM! 

YOU CAN'T LIE TO THE HOLY SPIRIT (ACTS 5:3)!

DON'T WORRY!

JESUS WILL FIX IT! :)

• 3 weeks ago

Because

- "the way of God more perfectly" (Acts 18:26) for baptism rather than a water baptism

exists only in your imagination

and not in the Bible.

You are a ***DAMNED*** (Mark 16:16) ***LIAR*** (I John 2:3-5)!

You know good and well I didn't put Acts 18:8-26 in Scripture in which Paul had a "night vision" in which GOD ***REVEALED*** (Gal 1:12) "the way of God more perfectly" (Acts 18:26) for baptism rather than a water baptism (Acts 18:25).  

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

It doesnt, you pick and choose, you dont read context and nor do you do research, you try to incite anger and arguments and when someone comments you start yelling and calling names.............not some ones religious beliefs that i  want to be a part of,

Jesus spoke those words, so why are you calling him a liar,

Matthew 28:19(KJV)Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Jesus didnt act the way you do.

1Peter 2:21For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for us,[fn] leaving us[fn] an example, that you should follow His steps:22“Who committed no sin,Nor was deceit found in His mouth”;[fn]23who, when He was reviled, did not revile in return; when He suffered, He did not threaten, but committed Himself to Him who judges righteously;

If You Find a Bible “Contradiction,” Could It Be That:You are unaware of certain historical facts or ancient customs?You have failed to take the context into consideration?You have overlooked the writer’s viewpoint?You are trying to reconcile mistaken religious ideas with what the Bible really says?You are using an inexact or outdated Bible translation?

What is all that?  

You must be CRAZY!

I don't even NEED a Bible!

What are you talking about?

It just for VERIFICATION for YOU people that GOD SAID IT!

He tells me what HE DIDN'T SAY as well as what HE SAID!

You are CRAZY!

• 3 weeks ago

I'm guessing you got this off some atheist blog like "10,000 ways the Bible contradicts itself" or something stupid like that

• 3 weeks ago

You're really getting boring with this now.

• A Nonny Mouse
      Lv 7
      2 weeks agoReport

Norine: really, really boring. You're not saying anything new.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.