Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 3 weeks ago

Why does my cat never leave my room?

I stay in my room all the time besides for school. Or the bathroom but that’s about it. Also, my cat doesn’t like my other family members much and I think she might have separation anxiety with me. (She meows when I come into my room and is all over me when I finally sit down.) She’s also a very skittish cat, if you make a random movement she’ll jump. She grooms my hair and kneads on my constantly and it’s really cute but it hurts because we don’t clip our cats claws. I can’t take her to the vet right now so any answers on here would really help.

Your cat declares you to be her territory if she kneads on you. You need to clip your cat's claws because otherwise they can damage you furniture. Clipping the claws is like clipping our toe and finger nails. It does not hurt unless you cut too deep towards her toes.

UR room is haunted, and of he's staring at u don't turn around

• patty

I think your the sick one not the cat

• Petter

Your cat obviously feels very safe around you, that's probably why. Clip the claws yourself. It's not that difficult, just don't cut them too short or too close to the "pulp"/ paws or you might end up hurting your cat.