Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 weeks ago

I’m 14 and don’t think i’ve hit puberty?

I’m 14 almost 15 and i have little body hair, it’s there but you can’t see it,  i’m 4 inches erect, i have a high pitched voice that hasn’t dropped, i’m only 5”6 and everybody in my family is over 5”9 for ladies and over 6”0 for men. i don’t know what to do

There's nothing you CAN do except wait to develop further, which you will. Males don't stop developing until they're about 17, so you have plenty of time. Relax.

Everyone develops at different rates, you are still only 14, you have PLENTY of time left yet. You have years where you can still grow and you will.

There is nothing you can do, just relax, it will happen

High-school hotties are used to having the sort of unadulterated, fawning adoration that the symmetrically blessed always get in high-school, but the problem is that it doesn't do them any good. In fact, it's fair to say that it categorically does them harm. Am I making a sweeping generalization? No doubt.