Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 weeks ago

How do I “tame” a player?

This might sound funny, but I really want to “tame” a player. This guy at school has been trying to talk to me for almost three years but I never engaged in conversation because he was known for being a player around the school.

He messaged me recently and I ended up setting up a date with him, because I really want to be “the girl” who can hold him down and possibly date me. I have had feelings for him for a few months, but I can’t tell if he’s messaging me because he wants to have sex.Is there a way I can do this? I’m not trying to force him to do things he’s not comfortable with, but I would like to date someone who I like; and it happens to be him! I do not want to be another girl who he has sex with and then never talks to again!

• Foofa

Yeah, that's what Katy Perry said back with she was with Travie McCoy and she's been attempting it ever since with one player after the next after the next. She's now 35, divorced and totally single. So yeah...there's a reason girls don't date players.

All guys want to have sex. That doesn't mean they are going to get the sex. Why do you have some idea that, if he wants sex, you have to have sex? "NO" is a word, use it.

And just because you'd be a good girlfriend, and think you can hold this guy down, he has his own ideas, and if he is non-committal, he is. Young guys usually are.

You are the typically retarded woman who has no values, just interested in taming the tough guy, my suggestion is to go out and keep dating the animals that you are interested in, that leaves the truely decent men for those who actually have human values. Keep on chasing those apes.

He's hoping to add another notch to his score.

What makes you think his motives and behavior will change because he is focusing on you?

Getting pregnant is the only way to tame a wild man, but if you don't handle it well he'll run off

The best approach to take is to try and convince this guy to get to know you on an interpersonal level. In order to do this you need to spend time talking and getting to know each other. The whole aim of this is to create an emotional connection with him so that he sees you as something more than a woman to sleep with. Therefore, what I would do is to try and meet up with him and get to know him by doing something fun together. However, I would hold off on doing anything physical with him until you are completely sure of what his intentions are. I really hope this helps :)

Source(s): What are the sorts of things that this guy is saying in his messages to you?