Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 4 weeks ago

how to handle a creepy child?

So my little sister was in my room, idk what she was looking for, but found my condoms and lube, she asked me what they were, I kicked her out and she looked it up on her phone.

Now she teases me, wearing skimpy clothes (swimwear in this cold weather), and jokes with me, but she's fricking ten years old, little witch is upsetting me.

Favorite Answer

You’d better put a lock on your door or she’ll sneak in and start riding you while you sleep 

i would just tell her you dont want to talk about it

you lock your doors and smack her

• Orla C

That's what you get for leaving your private stuff where she could find it. 

And you'd want to cop on and grow up yourself, letting a 10 year old get to you like that. Really. 

Give that little bit.ch a tight slap and she will be likely to learn her lesson.

Sometimes they still don't learn so give her a second one and this time harder and it will work for sure!!

I slapped my little sister for creeping up on me and now she is obedient and doesn't try to do funny things anymore to me.

She respects me and doesn't do any of those weird things to me anymore and she doesn't even dare to steal my makeup like she used to do.

Note: The slap needs to be hard enough so she will remember it, don't go easy on that slap and don't even hold back a bit and go full force on her unless you rather spend your entire life getting harassed by your little sister and living a hellish life, the slap will not leave permanent marks and will not injure her like a punch or a kick, trust me it usually works on pesky little sisters and puts them in their place.

Sometimes we big sisters are responsible to straighten up our younger sisters cause we are women and need to teach them how to act like proper people instead of letting them become selfish and wanting to make use and torture other people.