Wouldn't it be funny if Trump planned the phone call to get impeached to stir up his base to vote and contribute to his campaign?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

I wouldn't be surprised.

• 3 weeks ago

That's just ignorant. There is NOTHING impeachable in the phone call. The fact is that it is the democrats who are using the phone call to stir up their base.

• Ivan
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Sounds like more of the leftist propaganda from SNL.

• 3 weeks ago

Trump loses on most issues.  His fans don't mind!  They see him in there fighting for them, for what they want.  Often when he tries to do something, he knows ahead of time he'll be overruled.

This is actually a variation of a time-tested Republican strategy.  Like abortion.  They deliberately set up the abortion issue such that it could never be resolved.  So they can get maximum mileage out of it.  The Pro Life population grows and grows, because they never get what they want.

But when it comes to the phone call, if Trump loses on that he's in big trouble!  I doubt he would endanger HIMSELF to give his fans what they want.  This is why Trump himself  insists it never happened, its all a hoax, while his staff and supporters say yeah it happened but what of it?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Henry
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

I don't think he did.

• 3 weeks ago

I wouldn't put it past him, Trump likes to fake out the libs at their own game.

• 3 weeks ago

Trump would have no need to do that.  The Democrats will supply whatever false controversy in their resistance to try and get him.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.