What should I do my boyfriend doesn't trust me? ?

Um.. where I start? In the beginning of our relationship it wasn't really a relationship it was more starting off as friends but we were kind of already there in a relationship.

But he wanted to hold hands and hug. I put distance between him because of my social anxiety I guess. I just embarrassed to be seen with him but that's really my fault.

during the time he was really upset and on his birthday we broke up he says I broke up with him but to me it felt like he pushed me to break up with almost like he was testing me that day to see what I would doalmost like he was testing me that day to see what I would do.

to go to for a detail of my boyfriend he has had a rocky past with the exs a cheating on him they manipulated him and now he doesn't want to take any of that anymore is what he says.

in the beginning of our real relationship that I told him that I want to be his girlfriend I kind of started talking to this other guy and it was more like playfully talking to him. Yes I may have some other attentions to him but I never saw that other guy in that way only for a little while.

one day I got to talk to this guy but my boyfriend found out I was talking to him  that was ignoring his messages. I told him the truth that I was talking to him 

From thereon out he stopped trusting me no he cost me a horror and thinks that I'm sleeping with a bunch of guys . He thinks that I'm a slept because I give up my virginity to my boyfriend. 

• Foofa

If everything you say about your own mental illness and his emotional baggage is true it's probably impossible for either of you to be in a successful relationship until you both complete some therapy.

So TALKING is a form of cheating which you need to be mistrusted for? It's just talking. Makes no sense to me.

Too much to read, next time post a selfie