How do i start talking with a guy an see if hes taken or not?

without being noticed that i like him? 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

If you already know him you could invite him and his partner to lunch or coffee and wait for him to tell you he doesn't have one.

• 3 weeks ago

Just make up a conversation and then bring up something like do you take your gf to the movies,or where do you think its a good idea to take a person on a date ect

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Wear something kinky around him, like a thin blouse without a bra, and don't flirt with him

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

The secret to talking and flirting with guys is to be relaxed and confident. If you can do those two things then you can talk about anything! Think about it: if you are all tense and nervous then that energy is going to rub off on the person who you are talking to and they will feel all uncomfortable. In saying that, if you are really unsure of what to talk about with the person then try asking them questions that will get him to reveal his personality. That sort of approach is really attractive to a person as it will show him that you are interested in connecting with them on an emotional level. I really hope this helps :)

Source(s): Would you say that you are confident when it comes to making conversation or are you unsure of what to say sometimes?
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.