is 22 old for a virgin?

i’m just not a casual person. i had one real relationship, but it ended while i was still

technically a teenager, before we ever had sex (don’t get me wrong, we did stuff). now, i can’t seem to make any real connections and dating apps freak me out.

actually closer to being 23 now.

i have not been on a date in more than a year 

• edward

That’s not so bad. I wish i had waited till i got married to be honest.

kinda, most people lose their virginity around that age at the latest generally, but it doesn't define you as a person so who cares?

What a loser, in today's day and age, you're pathetic if you're 15 and a virgin!!!

It's just a number. Don't follow societal constructs. Use your common sense and your perspective on what trully matters in life to choose which beliefs and ideas works the best for you. Everyone is built different so it's impossible and i actually find it stupid that people have an age limit for anything for like marriage, college, giving birth etc.

No, everyone is different.