Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 3 weeks ago

Papa Johns !?! Do you ?

Favorite Answer

ya. it is very good. LIke it

I've always found it to be mediocre, but edible.  I also liked their discounts.  But, after John Schnatter unjustly got forced out of his own company that he founded, I've stopped patronizing it. 

• John 6:38 ¶ For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me.

I actually haven't had a Papa John's pizza since 1998 in Brownsburg, IN. I never felt a desire to try it again. Now we live in Laughlin, NV and have a lot of other decent pizza offerings much closer than the Papa John's located over 12 miles away.

Our Better Pizza Story. Our fundamental belief is simple: take care of your people and give them the best to work with and you will make superior quality pizza.

• Ivan

No they got too expensive and I never liked their pizza that much. It makes you bloated.

A large pepperoni used to be 9 bucks. Now its 15.

I cannot believe that I live within 30 miles from him. He has created a lovely food chain

• Bob

Yes I go there sometimes

• Sky

I'd really prefer to not have diarrhea all night.

Make your own pizza.

No I dont like take n bake