Wedding dress cleaning?

So I was wondering the best way to clean my dress, I bought my dress from Alfred Angelo but they had went out of business right when I bought my dress, so my dress cleaning from that company was canceled, at a barn wedding so my dress has some dirt / dust on it, and has been two years since my wedding. I wondered is it at all possible to get the stain out of my dress? And if so how? It says no dry cleaning and spot clean only, should I try OxiClean? Please help! Thanks

It is being wise after the event to advise that stains etc should be dealt with straight away, not wait two years. But, as someone else says, take it to a specialist cleaner who doesn't just do dry cleaning. If all your friends are married you could host a 'Come as you were on your Wedding Day' event in another couple of years. I once went to a riverboat trip with this theme and a surreal experience it was too. 

Take it to a professional cleaner. They can work wonders. You could have it dyed and altered to be able to wear again, maybe for an anniversay, but if it is always going to be difficult to clean that may be a non-starter.

Curious as to why people keep their dresses: the traditional thing used to be to have them made into christening robes, if you go in for that sort of thing. It is not as if you are really going to get an opportunity to wear it again - and selling it always seems rather mercenary.