Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 3 weeks ago

Men do you prefer a woman who wears heavy makeup, light makeup, or absolutely no makeup ?

Favorite Answer

Don't ask people - who fail to understand how makeup works - about what you should with your face.

Case in point, I've met two guys who said they want a natural-looking woman like Kim Kardashian. I was like wtf? lol Not only is Kim glammed up, but she also wears enough makeup on her face for an entire chearleading team. 

How you "apply" your makeup makes the biggest difference. From what I've noticed, men prefer natural-looking makeup that's either simple or not detectable. Stay clear of glamour makeup as it is easy to go overboard or look clownish, especially if you don't know what you're doing. 

A lot of times men think a woman isn't wearing makeup, but she actually is. Only some men who meticulously study their wives, grew up with sisters, or observe their mothers etc. would be able to tell when other women are wearing makeup. 

I wanna know!!!!

I think men prefer a woman who he feels attracted toward/finds sexy

• Zirp

it varies from one guy to the next

I myself think a lot of women look better without

Can women answer too (like me)? I prefer women with no makeup. However, I myself wear lots of makeup and wouldn't consider going out of the house without it.

• Jerome

I prefer light to none.

I dont want your war paint to be your beauty and not your beautification.

Meaning I want MAKEup to compliment your natural beauty. Enhance it. Not MAKE your beauty-ful. Full of yourself when MADE up....an unnatural state for yourself because of MAKEup....🤔

...................

no make up at all. I found most men prefer no make up. i have asked friends and others in real life and not the internet

No  make up! After all I need to know what the person I will wake up will look like in the morning.

But I have been married a few years now and I am not on the market. I do like the fact that when we get ready to go she doesn't have to spend an hour putting on her face!

Little or no make up.

• Kyle

generally little to no make up.  but it depends on each person individually.  assuming it's not a clown face, then that's another question.  lol