Phone contract question ?

If I took out a phone on a contract and moved to another country and refused to pay the phone bill what would happen? I know that the service would be disconnected but it doesn’t matter cause it wouldn’t be available in the other country 

Don’t forget that this is a hypothetical question 

That's considered Theft, so depends on whether the contract holder files charges against you. If they do, then you'll be detained by CBP when you try to come back into the country.

They would pass the bill to debt collectors, who in turn may take it to court as you are not responding to their requests.

At worst you could end up with a criminal record for ignoring the court order and be arrested when you returned.

That would also block you from any further international travel - most countries will not allow you across the border if you have a recent criminal record..

Hypothetically they would hire the Mossad to hunt you down.  

I'm uncircumcised