Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 months ago

Is a 26 year old man dating a 19 year old girl inappropriate?

• Mystic

No. At 19, you are 18+... which makes it totally legal. If you're both consenting and in agreement, no one can do anything whatsoever. Once you're 18, you're legal to be with anyone else who is also 18 or older and willing.

It's just you've been there love and sex, she hasn't  trend with careful she hasn't lived and learned 

No, it's just as hot as a 35 y/o man f**king a 21 y/o girl... ...or even a 23 y/o and a 21 y/o. Society may not like it, but society is stupid af. At least it's legal.

It s legal, but you are at different points of life and maturity

It's legal and fine.

It's also not a huge age gap, you are both young so I don't see a problem.

No, they're both grown so they can do what they want with each other. 

No but I don't think it is wise, as a man ages his sex drive diminishes, as a female ages her sex drive increases so she will probably wind up with a man who isn't interested in sex nearly as much as she is when she really gets going.

• Layne

I see no problem unless they are old like 30ish.

It's only a seven year difference, my parents were 8 years apart in age. Plus both parties are adults, so nothing illegal about it.

• Kyle

it's not illegal.  they are both adults.  assuming both consenting, no.  no different than a 39 year old dating a 46 year old.