Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

Do black men generally have bigger penises on average?

My simplest way of considering that it’s true is that black people only make up 14% of the country yet 90% of the porn videos you see with black guys they all have huge d*cks! There’s some with well hung white guys but rarely, and for blacks to be that small of the racial makeup the proof is right there on all these porn websites. They’re all well hung am I wrong?

I don't care either way and this is just me,  but I don't date black and this is partly due to my boyfriend.  He is 6'7".  Someday soon maybe.

Every one I have ever been with were big.

• Joe_d

Lucky girl. 

• sian

The ones I've seen yes usually but not always. When I was at school there was a black guy with a tiny dick - and all the other black guys and many of the white ones would joke about him. I remember I tried to comfort him but not to the extent of having sex with him - that would have been above and beyond the call of duty!

• Joe_d

Mine is tiny as well but I'm Hispanic. 

You are correct, on average black guys do have larger penis's

• Lili

Myth. It's actually not true.

Go and get married and quit asking such shameful questions.

Basing anything off of pron is a bad idea - as it presents an unrealistic idea of what sex is like (including the dimensions and capabilities of the sex organs you are likely to encounter).

No they are not all well hung. Every individual is different.

I'm Hispanic and I'm nine inches, a bit thin

They generally are larger because when their ancestors lived in Africa they needed the size to connect with black women. Oriental men are smaller for similar reasons.

• Lili

There's nothing about black women's vaginas that requires a larger size, And Asian men are mythically said to be SMALLER than average.

Po.rn is a lie

Po.rn is also proof of how limp their penises are, both whites and blacks. All of them struggle ro hold an erection for a minute, some of em r permanently limp.p.o.rm also shows how weak their jizzloads are. Small watery loads