Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 4 weeks ago

Should I agree to the landlord's terms?

I'm a single mother struggling to get by. I recently found the perfect apartment that is just about in my price range. I haggled with the apartment manager to lower the rent a little bit and he says he will take $50 off per month if I agree to providing him with weekly sexual services. He is married and they live a few doors down. I'm not sure how I feel about it, but is it worth the discount?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

You must really need attention badly to come here and ask such a bullsh it troll question!

• 3 weeks ago

only fifty a month? you must be repulsive. lol

• 4 weeks ago

Absolutely, get his wife to join in & be a troll right a long with you. What a lying loser you are.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I would like to share with you what what's happening in my life. I have two options of where I can live. One of them is renting an apartment, and the other is to buy my own home. If I were to buy my own home then I would have an asset. I am considering to buy a home instead of renting an apartment.

Anyway I can see the apartment manager is an a$$hole, so I don't see any reason, for him to keep his word which by the way is disgusting. He can easily concoct BS to exploit you, or other people, and apparently you don't care.

I don't care what you choose to do with your life. You can learn the hard way, for all I care.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Bort
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

This is not a serious question, is it?

Don't get involved in that. That's a bomb waiting to go off.

• 4 weeks ago

Yawn... your life must be very dull indeed.

• keerok
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

$50 to have you every month? Isn't that cheap? That's insulting. You even shouldn't be considering moving to that place at all next to someone like that. Have some respect to yourself, girl. There are other places. Just keep on looking.

• Judy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Don't you ever get tired of being a lying troll?

• Lolly
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Trolls are dull.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yes, virtually all trolls do this.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.