For Atheists, if Hitler had won WWII would you agree that he did nothing wrong?

38 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

No. Why on earth would you think that?

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

If he had, you would have been forced to agree ' he did nothing wrong '.

• 3 weeks ago

i think he did plenty wrong killing millions of people

• 3 weeks ago

But Germany And Its Partners Now Rule Britain, They Make Huge Profit, Germany Creates Laws Which Govern Britain. Is That Losing Or Winning Define Winning A War?.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Tangi
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

The allies won WWII and and nobody on the winning side was punished for the dropping of two nuclear bombs on cities full of civilians.

That does not make it less wrong. In a war, the winners escape the punishment for their acts, but that does not make them less horrible and wrong.

Also, that has nothing to do with atheism.

• Cowboy
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a total fool

• The majority of the perpetrators of the Holocaust were Christians, as were the German, Polish and Austrian citizens who went along with it and didn’t try to stop it.

So the bigger question is what would YOU have done?

• Yes you do. Christian “morality” today is totally different to what it is in the past, when it confined slavery, witch burnings, bigomy etc.

• 3 weeks ago

Hard to say. as I've grown older, I've reexamined many of the accepted beliefs, thoughts and judgements that our parent, society and culture ingrain in us, some of these are understandable but others are built on misconceptions.  However, my examinations were done in a culture that prizes freedom of speech, so in a restricted society it is unlikely that I would have had the chance or information to do so and I suspect that would be the same for the majority of society.

BTW, this is similar to the supposition that if a Christian had grown up in a Muslim, Hindi,  Buddhist or other religious country, they probably would believe in that religion just as much as they believe in Christianity.

• 3 weeks ago

What does this have to do with not believing in supernatural gods?

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Shadowfire, don't you dare give this troll what he deserves. Giving trolls what they deserve is abusive to Rufus T. Firefly.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.