Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 3 weeks ago

Why do most U.S citizens hate immigrants?

I thought about immigrating to the U.S from Europe. Will I be welcomed? Or should I stay? Why?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 days ago

they took the jobs

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Please stop reading all the BS our media says about us. The average American has zero problem with legal immigration (and about half of us seem to have no problem with illegal immigration either). Why you'd even want to be here right now is curious. But do know if you did come over the right way no one would give you a hard time.

• 3 weeks ago

simply not true........

• 3 weeks ago

Where did you get your information? I seriously doubt that most US citizens hate immigrants. You may as well be asking why pigs only fly at night. I'm an immigrant myself and I have NEVER met anybody who said such a thing to me.

So where did you get that information?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I wasn't born in the US and neither were my parents. You do run into an occasional idiot who'll try to insult you but real problems are rare.

But hey, if you don't like what the US has too offer you could always go try a Muslim country or some super improvised one ... The few idiots here are definitely worth putting up with.

• 3 weeks ago

it's not the immigrants it's the illegal ones

• 3 weeks ago

The Left works hard to falsely combine the separate issues of legal immigration and illegal aliens.  Don't fall for it. 

• 3 weeks ago

It is not that  they hate illegals.. they just hate the fact that they are coming, taking jobs and benefits and health care, and we have to pay for it.  Why can't they come legally?

• 3 weeks ago

I don’t hate immigrants. I believe we should have the right to limit or set any standard for who gets to Become a citizenship. I think there is plenty enough people of all types in america now so I don’t see why we want to let millions and millions of migrants in. We’ll never make a dent in the problems in South America by draining their citizens.

• Sally
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

No, not MOST. A small minority.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.