Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 3 weeks ago

Was he trying to be respectful by not touching me?

On second date, we made out a bit (no sex) and I've also rejected going to his place. I told him I don't want to do anything until we are officially a couple. Then on third date, he gave me a handshake and didn't try any moves. We did hug at the end. He has also invited me to go on a holiday trip with him next month. Was he trying to be respectful by not asking for sex?

• A C
    Favorite Answer

He's biding his time.  And don't be stupid.  If he's inviting you on a "holiday trip" he expects sex.  

• Dick

Sounds as if he's given up on you. No sex after a third date means all you want is entertainment and free meals. It usually means that you are a user. Don't hold your breath, waiting for details about that holiday trip.

A trolling we will go, a trolling we will go

Heigh ho, the dairy-o, a trolling we will go

Or perhaps he's baiting you into trusting him so he can get you to go off on a trip with him where he can so you to his waiting friends for some good money and you will never be heard from again!

he mightve been

Maybe,maybe not.

He may be asking to go on a trip and do nothing.

If you believe that,use your head.