Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 weeks ago

Why don't some people believe in soulmates?

I personally already met my soulmate. I know I only dated him for one week so far, but I am convinced that he is my soulmate who is just perfect for me (like my other half) and I am going to marry him when I turn 18. However, this guy keeps telling me that he isn't my soulmates and that soulmates aren't real. He wants to destroy True Love! That's worse that Hitler!

Favorite Answer

Arrange a trip to sea. The water is calming and allows people to discover their own deepest thoughts and desires.

If he still doesn't agree, you can throw him overboard and beat him with a paddle until a hungry whale comes along.

probably cause theyve never had one

Because people think everyone they hit it off with is a soul mate. Personally I think soul mates come once in a lifetime if you're lucky

Uh, how can he be your soulmate if he is telling you that he's not? And you've known him a whole week, wow. You're a teenage bubblehead.

• Jill

I guess some people have been hurt before by someone they had considered to be their soulmate. Once bitten, twice shy.