Michael asked in PetsDogs · 3 weeks ago

Whats the best method to ship a Puppy to Kenya And the cheapest,.tks?

Best - by air.   Cheapest - no idea but it won't be cheap.    Start calling the relevant airlines and also you need to be sure your pup has all the shots and health checks needed depending on where in the world you are.   DO NOT ship a puppy of much under 4 months.  Too traumatic.

Note - whenever we have shipped our hounds by air, we have used the airline of destination, finding they went through Customs rather quicker, and more smoothly.

Also - looking at your previous questions - I'm not sure you really want to know about this??

WHY would you do that.  

I don't know what the pup is and where you are but think about it long and hard before you do this.   The weather,  the conditions,  the medical facilities for the dog once there and what it is going to be used for.

Sorry,  but I would never ship a pup to Kenya.  

Add... just looking at your questions I am guessing you want to send a pup to the son of yours in Kenya.. but think about it.  Even the climate is not suitable for a dog born in Ireland 

Shoot the poor puppy and put it out of its misery, then deep-fry it and it should come down a yummy treat to 'dem n!gg@z

• Anna
      3 weeks agoReport

You're an ignorant racist who should stay in your country and never go abroad. Racists should lose their passports.

By airlines. It wont be cheap

i would call the airlines and ask them about it