Huggy asked in SportsWrestling · 4 weeks ago

Who would deserve to headline the WWE hall of fame 2020 class more? Christian or JBL?

Both men had great careers, both started off in legendary tag teams and followed onto world title success.

Personally I feel like they could both headline their class, I don't know if they will but feel like if someone like The Rock or Undertaker were to headline it would be acceptable for them not to headline

In my opinion, JBLs world title meant more then Christians 2 world titles, but in regards to any titles after that, Christian has the edge (no pun intended).

Christian was a better worker and by the sounds of it is very well liked backstage yet JBL was known as a bully so on a moral note Christian would deserve it more..

JBL was one of the best heels of his era and though Christian was no slouch heel, he played both face and heel well but JBL kicked it out of the park.

It's pretty even in my opinion, I personally prefer Christian unfortunately I think they would have JBL headline.. 

But in 2013 you had Booker T and Mick Foley (2 worthy headliners) both take the back seat to Bruno Sammartino, so it'd make sense if the same were too happen with these guys.

Also as a bonus question Kane or Big show who would deserve to headline out of them?

Favorite Answer

Christian over JBL

Kane over Big Show

JBL would be my choice.

Someone besides them but if it was down to the two, probably jbl.

Bq Kane without a doubt.