Anonymous

How come people bash me for not having respect for the authorities when they attack me for being disabled?

So people seem to have a problem with me bashing the police here. The police here are corrupt and they attack me cause I have an disability. They come and they arrest me for stupid stuff. I have autism and so I should not be arrested. Everyone bashes me for bashing the police. Why are people so worked up over me bashing the police and not having respect for them ??

• Lita

No one is attacking you for being disable, Jacob. If you feel you are being attacked stop doing what you are doing. It has nothing to do with your imaginary autism or other disabilities and everything to do with your actions.

• Ann

Jacob, you try to use your "autism" as an excuse for breaking the law.  There are many autistic people in the world, and they don't make a habit of repeatedly doing things that get them arrested.  When you repeatedly and deliberately do things that against the rules of society and are hurtful to others, you cannot use a disability to excuse your behaviors.  You have more than autism wrong with you, and you've proven that by telling everyone about the kinds of things you do.  It is the job of the police to protect others from you and your disrespect for the law and society. By the way, where are your parents and how old are you , anyway?  You have the behaviors of an eight-year-old.

• SimplytheFACTS
      4 weeks agoReport

hes 29 and lives with his parents who have enabled him....they never disciplined him, just gave in to his whining and tantrums...and this is the result

They didn't arrest you because you have a disability they arrested you because you repeatedly broke the law.

You have no respect for anybody, not even yourself.

Being autistic is not a get out of jail free card, and being an azzhole is not a disability, jacob.

• ajtheactress
      4 weeks agoReport

No your childish behavior ruined your life.  Nobody to blame for that but you.

maybe you should turn in those police officers for doing that

YES, YOU ARE RIGHT.  The police ARE inappropriate, they should have arrested your azz numerous times and referred it for felony charges.

if they are just out to get people with disabilities/autism...then why are there thousands of people in your area with disabilities/autism NOT being hassled by the police?

• Jacob4 weeks agoReport

Well I didn't get felony charges, just misdemeanors so screw them. The things I've done, breach of peace, misuse of 911, unlawful use of telephone, possession of marijuana, assault are misdemeanors and can't be changed to felony charges.

Probably because you post anonymously just like every other troll. You don't have autism, you have troll-sickness.

• Lita
      3 weeks agoReport

Because she cannot be wrong. She's never wrong. 

• reme_1

THe police are not bashing you because you have autism. They are bashing (??) you because you are acting out and causing trouble under the excuse that you have autism.

• ajtheactress
      4 weeks agoReport

Denial isn't just a river in egypt.  Nobody to blame for your bad behavior but you, jacob.

If you hate the police so much, next time you are in trouble call the NRA.   See how much that helps remedy your situation.