Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 3 weeks ago

Why do my breasts curve upwards?

I’m asking because my breasts always curve upwards, and I’m not sure why.

Update:

When I say that my breasts curve upwards, I mean that the shape of my breasts go upwards. 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Be thankful one day they won't and you'll wonder why again!

• 3 weeks ago

Enjoy it while it lasts!

• 3 weeks ago

Because that's the way you're built. It's genetics

• 3 weeks ago

You have perky nipples? I don't know a man alive who doesn't like that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

It always amazes me how different each woman's breasts are. I know exactly what you mean about your upward curve. As a man, I think that's extremely sexy. Maybe it's a personal preference for me, but please don't worry- that's a very erotic, feminine shape. After childbirth or a few more yrs. they may drop some, or look different.

• Kendall
      Lv 4
      3 weeks agoReport

You've had people tell you things that aren't true. You're finding the truth now.. it takes time, but no more confusions for you, Mayona. You're on a good path, because you have a better way of seeing things now. Would you like to talk more with me? Privately- up to you. -kendall.smart@yahoo,com

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

What do you mean 'curve upwards'?  If you are talking about your cleavage, then you could wear a supportive bra to bring your breasts closer together.  If however, you are referring to your nipples and/or areolas, that's pretty normal.  Every woman's body is unique, breasts come in all shapes and sizes and NO one is born perfect.  Unless a doctor points out a serious structural problem, then assume there's nothing wrong.  You could see a plastic surgeon to inquire about augmentation if it really bothers you, but, most men DO NOT care what way your breasts lay as long as they can touch them.  

• 3 weeks ago

When you are older, gravity will pull them down

• 3 weeks ago

You should have provided a link to an online picture that showed the issue.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.