Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 3 weeks ago

Why do my breasts curve upwards?

I’m asking because my breasts always curve upwards, and I’m not sure why.

When I say that my breasts curve upwards, I mean that the shape of my breasts go upwards. 

Favorite Answer

Be thankful one day they won't and you'll wonder why again!

Enjoy it while it lasts!

Because that's the way you're built. It's genetics

You have perky nipples? I don't know a man alive who doesn't like that.

It always amazes me how different each woman's breasts are. I know exactly what you mean about your upward curve. As a man, I think that's extremely sexy. Maybe it's a personal preference for me, but please don't worry- that's a very erotic, feminine shape. After childbirth or a few more yrs. they may drop some, or look different.

• Kendall
      3 weeks agoReport

You've had people tell you things that aren't true. You're finding the truth now.. it takes time, but no more confusions for you, Mayona. You're on a good path, because you have a better way of seeing things now. Would you like to talk more with me? Privately- up to you. -kendall.smart@yahoo,com

What do you mean 'curve upwards'?  If you are talking about your cleavage, then you could wear a supportive bra to bring your breasts closer together.  If however, you are referring to your nipples and/or areolas, that's pretty normal.  Every woman's body is unique, breasts come in all shapes and sizes and NO one is born perfect.  Unless a doctor points out a serious structural problem, then assume there's nothing wrong.  You could see a plastic surgeon to inquire about augmentation if it really bothers you, but, most men DO NOT care what way your breasts lay as long as they can touch them.  

When you are older, gravity will pull them down

You should have provided a link to an online picture that showed the issue.