Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Have you been here for a long time using with multiple accounts to troll like D-Girl and other users?

Favorite Answer

No, I am an HONEST folk, earning my money HONESTLY. I would never troll someone DISHONESTLY with multiple accounts.

XD

• You can put a gun to my head and I'll tell you with the calmest of voices that I only have one account here. I don't even understand the purpose of multiple ones, besides still using the site after unforeseen circumstances (aka getting b& and stuff)

• Kathy

I do not have multiple accounts, or troll anyone.

I've been on and off this site over a decade, so if that's long to you. 

I don't troll, but I am sharp tongued, and sometimes sarcastic. I'll likely piss you off, but I don't care.

I only have this account and one other..which is mainly in reserve incase something happens to this one.

For now It rarely gets used and never enters anywhere under the Entertainment and Music categories.

Please don’t talk about my niece in that way.

She is such a sweet girl. She always remembers her old Auntie. We have afternoon tea on the second Tuesday of every month and D-Girl always brings some nice scones and a copy of the TV guide which she knows I collect.

She uses to be such good friends with my dear son Geoffrey. Of course ever since Geoffrey become the accountant to the mayor he has not had so much time for family, but that’s the sacrifice he has to make when he is such an important man. My Geoffrey makes me so proud, and my dear departed husband Arthur would also be proud too. Oh how I miss Arthur.....

No.

🥴 But I HAVE been here a long time.