fay v asked in TravelAsia PacificJapan · 3 weeks ago

what are the chances of getting an errand service in japan on taking an audio tour or at least recording it in person.?

I would liove to go to japan but I am way to poor. the next best thing is to virtualy go to japan? I think. I was wondering though if it was possible to at least put something on creigs list japan to get some japanese person to record some things I would love to see but I am to poor to go see in person. like a shrine tour, or other things like tour of akihabra or mid cafee{male or female}. what would be the barriers I would need to overcome besides language and who/what kind of service would I ask to do so???

Favorite Answer

you can try advertising for that and see what happens

• Quinn

There is this thing call YouTube. It is a website that contains videos other people post on the site. Some of them (actually thousands of them) have posted videos of places famous and lesser known in Japan. Search and you shall find.