Back asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 4 weeks ago

whats the worst movie you've seen?

mine probably has to be sharkboy and lavagirl or disaster movie

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Leonard Part 6 (1987):  This movie won three Golden Raspberry Awards: Worst Picture, Worst Actor, and Worst Screenplay. Bill Cosby requested special Razzie awards made of 24-carat gold and Italian marble, which cost the FOX Network twenty-seven thousand dollars. They were presented to him on The Late Show a few weeks after the Razzie ceremony. Cosby brought the awards with him to show off, when he was a guest on The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson, happily declaring, "I swept the awards!"  ---   The picture was nominated for Worst Picture at the Hastings Bad Cinema Society's 10th Stinkers Bad Movie Awards in 1987.--  After this movie's release, Bill Cosby publicly criticized it and urged people to not waste their money on it, despite being the star, co-writer, and co-producer. --  FROM THE IMDB USER REVIEW: [ "After separating from his wife, Leonard Parker (Bill Cosby) quit the spy business and became a restaurateur. His wife refuses to speak with him, and his daughter, who changes her career more often than her clothes, has begun dating a man old enough to be Leonard's father. On top of it all, the government has asked him to come back and save the world again. The evil Medusa Johnson (Gloria Foster) has hypnotized animals into doing her bidding, and plans to use them to take over the world. It's up to Leonard to save the world, as only he can battle her vegetarians and man-eating rabbits."  -Mike Lira] ---  I saw this in the theater and was physically restrained from walking out by the two huge friends I went to see it with. I have not seen it since 1987 but its awfulness is seared into my brain.  It begins with a trained assassin brook trust and goes downhill from there, there's a Porsche tank, Cosby dances in a tutu, the villains ride emus and explode when meat hits them, and the ridiculous product placement is out of hand. 

• Gonzo
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Rush Hour 3 was pretty bad

• 3 weeks ago

JAWS III Is The Worst

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Jaws....the revenge.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

the movie Slenderman. Don't even dare to watch it. 🌺

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Horrible Henry

• 3 weeks ago

Dying Young (Julia Roberts) or Blair Witch Project

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Probably this Bollywood movie called Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham. The number of crying scenes and the frequent dance sequences were infuriating. As an Indian, I hated it.

• JuanB
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Worst this year - Hustlers

Worst last year - The 15:17 to Paris

Worst All time - 300, Spring Breakers and Battlefield Earth

• 4 weeks ago

i'm japanese and watch mostly j-movies, and i hated the movie of gantz (based on manga gantz) why you may wonders?, i loved the manga but it was completely destroyed in the movie

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.