Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Why do you stupid, racist, homophobic, transphonic, Islamophobic Americans refuse to recognize Russian sovereignty in Donbass?

Look, you racist Americans think that just because Donbass is within Ukrainian borders that Russia doesn't have sovereignty.  But you transphobic Yankee bigots are wrong!  Most people in Donbass speak Russian so that means that Russia owns it.  It's true that any part of the world that has Russian speakers is Russian territory, but you racist Americans deny this.  Why you so racist, you American scum? 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

maybe if you shot down a few more commercial passenger airlines it might help your cause. And you seem to under the impression that americans know or care where Donbass is. they are almost as stupid as russians when it comes to world geography

• Anonymous
    7 days ago

Transphobic? How can u have an irrational fear of something that can't exist?

• Flower
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

So why do many Ukrainians in Donbass not want to become part of Russia, and want independence ?

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Please do not fed the troll.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

i would be happy to change my mind if russia returned the kuril islands to japan. ps. i'm not american but i decided to answer

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Thank you for the history lesson, Melania. You are a genius like your husband.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.