Tran asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 3 weeks ago

Can I trim my leg hair?

I'm a 17 years old boy and I'm kinda hairy. My skin is very light while my leg hair is dark, even because of the fact I'm not exposing my legs to the sun. I'm very insecure for that reasons, would trimming my leg hair be the right solution?

half the problems in life could be solved if people could love themselves exactly as they are and screw what others think

Lol boys aren’t supposed to shave but if you feel like you have to, then go for it 

You are gay or you wouldn't be asking that.

you can shave whenver you want

No don't do it, it will look even worse when it's growing back and it will be really itchy. I think you're just not used to the sight of them.

It is not good to lick one's feet

I do what makes me feel the most comfortable and 100 Personna Twin 2 ( TWIN II ) Razor blades - Compatible with GIllette's Trac 2 Razor system on Amazon.com is $14.99 for 100 blades and most my body looks like a baby clean and I sleep so so much better not getting tangle in that long hair like when I was a younger boy and you realize most just notice where human getting older. 

NO! It will only grow back bushier and hairier. I suggest waxing.

Only gay guys shave their legs.