Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 3 weeks ago

Are all races of people equally intelligent?

33 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

No they are not and that's a scientific fact that lefties wish to ignore. 

• Define intelligence. If you test a shark on its ability to climb a tree, then the shark is labeled dumb. However if the test is to see what animal can reign the longest as a sea faring apex predator, then the shark is a genius.

• Zhu
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

No. Races don't exist. 

• 3 weeks ago

yes they roughly are

• 3 weeks ago

This is actually a really good question. I think so, but I wouldn't be surprised if I was wrong. I enjoyed other people's responses as well.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Yes, since there is only one race, the human race.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

A person is a quantum person. You can test yourself with the particulars of your own life and experience and score higher than I will because I do not know you. But, when you are asleep, I might equally effective at bashing your skull in, which might bring some sort of relevance to the case. A mouse pulled a thorn out of a lion's paw, so size might not mean any more than intelligence in some instances. 

• Joe
      Lv 5
      3 weeks agoReport

You are a quantum idiot.

• 3 weeks ago

if you were to take a a 1 year old black white Asian kid and give them identical education and opportunities through their lives they would all turn out pretty much the same.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

If you marry your cousin and your other family members you will carry on with the same old genes, .

This happens regular in Pakistan communities 

• 3 weeks ago

There are extremely smart people of all races and their are all extremely dumb people in all races.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

No of course not that's why we have to send people to other countries to sort them out.

• Land-shark
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

http://www.unz.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/world-map-iq-drop-due-to-immigration.png

• 3 weeks ago

There's no such thing as race, the only differences within our species is colour and geographical location 

• Creosote3 weeks agoReport

Well said that man. Are you taking notice Di?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.