Is it time for divorce when my husband has not been intimate in years? We have only had sex 3 times in 3 years. ?

call me, my wife has had not had sex with me in 7 years

Either his sex drive is dead or sorry to say this but you no longer float his boat; for whatever reason. My brother couldn't raise the anchor because his wife became fat and she refused to lose the extra cellulite. I ain't saying that's the reason but there is either something physically wrong with him or something about you that's no longer there, that he used to want. But a lot of the above depends on what age group you are in.

• Shorty3 weeks agoReport

Age...could do it or the amount of time you've been together..

It's way past time for a divorce, might as well wait for him to kick the bucket. Just put some Vaseline on your vagina to keep it from dry rotting.

Wow,  a guy that doesn't want sex seems rather insane.  Counseling before divorce if you have children.  Their parents did not care enough.  

if you feel that you need more sex, and he wont give you more than you will have to find ways of getting more. you can have secret affair, or tell hubby you are seeking sex with others and then file for divorce.

I'd like to know why it's okay when you women don't want to be intimate/have sex and we do, but the minute you women want it and we don't, suddenly there's an issue. Riddle me that. 

• Nickname
      3 weeks agoReport

But you normally suck at sex and then complain wifes don’t want stick it in rape from porn

I would first get down to the nature of this problem. It's definitely not normal and there is most likely a reason. Discuss it with him, perhaps he's got a medical condition in which he has difficulty in gaining an erection. If this is the case, have him discuss it with his doctor. Perhaps it's something about you that he doesn't desire. This is whyyou need to discuss it with him. Or, possibly he just has no sex drive or is getting satisfied elsewhere. If this is the case you might be at the stage for divorce. BUT first and foremost, find out why. 

You haven't given enough details for an informed answer. He may have erectile dysfunction, or he's having affairs or he doesn't find you attractive. Talk to him, find out why. He may just need Viagra to help him have sex. 

Do you have any idea at all WHY he's not interested in sex? Are you over weight, or smell bad? Like  to talk about the water bill during sex, or maybe you just lay there and yawn while looking at your watch until it's over?

Let us know, OK?

WHY does he not want to make love with you? If you do not communicate with each other, you do have a problem that needs to be addressed. Reading books like Dr Phil McGraw's excellent Relationship Rescue helps to give us deeper insights into how relationships work. (I wish I got commission, as I recommend it to so many people!). As he writes in the book, it isn't only or people whose relationships are in trouble. There are other excellent books, of course. Good Luck!