I have a friend that is dating a married women?

I have a friend that is dating a married women she has kids. I feel weird being his friend. What would you do?

• Min
    Favorite Answer

If it bothers you that much you don't have to be around him. You don't have to agree with everything your friend does. You never know the story behind it. It could be a complicated open relationship but regardless if it makes you uncomfortable don't be around it.

de friend him if you feel uneasy about his actions .

• RP

If the friendship puts you in a position you don't like, then that's a good reason for it to end.

I'd mind my own business. I don't concern myself with who other people choose to have sex with

Let your friend live his life

• kristy

Not much you can do about it

If your friend have morals and/or values that don't gel with your own it is OK to let that friendship go. You do not have to stay friends if that friendship is making you uncomfortable.

I'd mind my own business. Plenty of people are having affairs. So what? It's none of your business

Keep your mouth shut and pretend you don't know. It wont last very long as a rule.

Its none of your business. Get a life