What jobs can I do with a Bachelors in Psychology?

I'm 30 years old and been in social work for about 6 years now. I currently work at a women's shelter and it's a great job, but I'm ready to make more money and make even more of a difference. I also have experience working with people with substance abuse. I've been at my current job for 3 years. I have a Bachelors degree in psychology with an emphasis in Applied Behavioral Analysis. I want to go back to school to get my Masters degree, but I can't afford it right now. Incidentally, the jobs that pay more, have bigger titles, more flexible schedules, etc. require a Masters. It's a catch 22! Some jobs say that they'll take experience over a degree, but I still haven't had any luck. What jobs should I look for? I've even broadened my horizons beyond social work to cast a wider net. So far, the only offer I got was from a life insurance company, which wouldn't have been so bad, but it was all commission based. 

• Judy

Most jobs in psychology that pay decently require a masters or often a doctorate.

• PinkCandy3 weeks agoReport

If you don't know of anything, don't answer my question. Or if you read it (you can read, can't you?) you'd see that I need something else to do in my field UNTIL I get my Masters. Smh. 

• Andy C

The good jobs in psychology needed Master's degrees when I was in school, 19 years ago. It's not a catch 22 when it's known.

• PinkCandy3 weeks agoReport

Here's a thought? If you can't provide something helpful to a question, don't answer it. If you don't know of any jobs that take a Bachelor, keep scrolling and take your negativity elsewhere.