So everyone on my discord server thinks that im 16 im actually 13 should i telll them?

Yes. What's your point in deceiving them?

Have you ever seen the Dilbert cartoon strip?  Long ago (the 90s, I think) there was a cartoon with Dilbert's dog, Dogbert.  Dogbert is sitting at a computer terminal and he says 'On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog.'

This became a powerful meme in those days, the idea that in Internet forums you could be male, female, young, old, whatever you wanted.  Nobody knew because nobody could see you.  You could even be several characters and carry on arguments with yourself.  So long as you didn't try to defraud anyone, or try to meet anyone (like a sexual predator), you were fine.

So really it's up to you.  Do you want people to think you're 16?  You can do that, just for purposes of chatting or contributing to a forum (like this one).  It's not illegal or anything.  I'm sure there are plenty of 16 year olds who are no smarter or mature than you are.

Nah. Does it matter? It's your private info, and on the internet you can be anyone as long as you do no harm to people virtually.