Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 4 weeks ago

What breed does my puppy look? ?

So I've already posted a pic of him but people were saying it was a bad pic and couldn't tell his breed by the pic cause his face wasn't shown. The other post was that I got him from someone (for free btw, did NOT buy) and I was told he was milanos mix with German Shepherd but my friend says he looks husky more then anything so I wanted to see what other people thought. So here it is again but with his face. What breeds do you think he looks?. He's 5 months old

Still looks like a mutt.

• ashley4 weeks agoReport

Well obviously he is if I put that he's mixed. 

Why would you take the word of a friend or from people on here rather than whoever bred the dog?    I'd say he's exactly what you have been told - GSD /Mal mix.   I don't see any reason to think a Husky is involved but as always with mixes, how the result will look like won't be known - each puppy in a litter may be different, depending on which genes each puppy favours.

• ashley4 weeks agoReport

Cause I don't trust breeders unless their is proof. I seen the mother but she looks full on German Shepherd but haven't seen the dad and apparently the dad is a Belgian but I don't know and my friend said they seemed fishy 

• PR

He is adorable. German Shepherd/Malinios, just like they said. I wouldn't take the word of someone else, when the dog looks just like the breeder stated. 

Here are German Shepherd/Husky mixes and they don't look anything like your dog. I also owned a German Shepherd/Malamute mix and she looked very different from your dog:

https://www.google.com/search?q=german+shepherd+hu...

Your dog is more slender, shorter coat, more consistent coloration, no facial markings like a Husky, more muscular and bouncy looking compared to either a Shepherd or a Husky, and the tan coloring which is very consistent with a Malinois; he likely has more Malinois than Shepherd in him.

Here is a pic of our German Shepherd/Malmaute mix. Note, the white coloring on the face. Although her body is not colored consistently with most Malmautes, her face is.

German Shepherd mix,

German Shepherd x Yellow lab

I would say he definitely has some German Shepherd

I don't see husky there at all actually.  Mostly German Shepherd.