Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

I have Aspergers, Tortures, ADHD, Dyslexia, and OCD. How do Conservative think I can live without Government assistance?

It's spelled "Tourette's", not "Tortures", stupid troll.

I HIGHLY doubt you have such a combination of disorders and syndromes.

Do you mean Tourette's syndrome?

If there was no government and you were faced with the choice of starvation or survival you would find a way to survive. Ever hear the saying necessity is the mother of invention? Personal survival can be an incredible motivator when you are forced by circumstances to stand on your own.

This is part of the reason socialism causes poverty. It does not motivate people to excel.

• Loser3 weeks agoReport

Stealing from rich people is a very good job.

• bil

According to the US constitution you should receive assistance from the local or state Democrats. The federal Democrats have ZERO responsibility to tax the citizens - to give to local needy liberals.

Source(s): Read the 4 pages with amendments of the US constitution and get back to me...I'll wait. Or, if your dyslexia prevents this task - have your computer read the 4 pages for you.

You can get a job

Find another hobby away from the internet 

You have tortures? You torture small animals?

Get a government job like the rest of us.

i think you need some sort of gov assistance and there's no shame in it.

I do suffer from dyslexia and obsessive-compulsive disorder and don't see the funny point in your question to be honest