When is the right time to kiss someone?

I am an almost 17 year-old girl and a Christian. I have been dating a guy for a week now and I know its too early to kiss right now, but I just really want to and that scares me. I just don't want to mess up things because I see a future with us together. We are both kind of shy and we have talked about kissing and all he says is that it is too early(which I already know). So that made me wonder when is the right time to kiss someone?

You have been seeing him for a week, it's ok to kiss him

I about fell off my chair laughing when you said you see a future together with some guy you've been seeing for a week. You're living a high school girl fantasy. This is not the last guy you're ever going to date.

Meanwhile, it's just kissing... not sure how you can do it "wrong"

Go in for the kiss whenever you want. When a girl kisses a guy, he kisses her right back.

The right time will come when you're older. I'm not sure how you see a future with somebody at 16 years old. Just enjoy your life, don't rush into anything. That's what your 20's are for. 

The right time will come. Don't worry about planning it or anything like that. When the time is right it will all just slot into place and it will all be ok. Many people kiss immediately when they start eating other may wait weeks or months. There really is no time limit on it. I promise things will work themselves out

That depends on the someone. It has to be right for both of you. 

Don’t be scared. Be patient. 

Your vision of a future with him is what is messing things up. You’re getting ahead of him. Stop it or you won’t have a future with him.

You can't really plan these things. Some people have sex on the first date. After a week is fine to kiss if you feel a strong connection between the two of you. Just do it and take him by surprise, he will probably really like it.