why average global temperatures are increasing?
- 2 months ago
I blame the farting cows
- StephenWeinsteinLv 72 months ago
Mostly due to air pollution
- Vincent GLv 72 months ago
The creeping level of greenhouse gasses in the atmosphere. Those gases are transparent in the visible spectrum and thus allow the solar radiation to reach the ground in the same manner as ever. However those gasses are *reflecting* in the infrared domain, meaning that the visible rays that warm the ground, causing said ground to re-emit in the infrared, see that heating energy trapped and reflected back instead of being radiated into space.
- ZirpLv 72 months ago
more greenhouse-gases in the athmosphere
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 2 months ago
Main 2 reasons...
1) Urban Heat Island Effect thing
2) Scientists "streamlining" the number of weather stations monitoring the temperature to get the average global temperature from, and mostly using ones at places like airports that are exposed to the urban island heat effect.Source(s): http://blogs.conservativechitchat.co.uk/policy/uk-... https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2015/01/30/forget...
- DianaLv 72 months ago
Trump has destroyed many of our pollution protections in order to please his big business buddies, who don't want to spend any extra on keeping their smog down. Most likely, he's receiving a fat contribution from them for his reelection campaign, in return. He's also withdrawn international U.S. leadership to combat the global warming round the world. So, we're all paying the price for his reckless greed and selfishness.
- Anonymous2 months ago
Are they? It seems to be getting colder.
- samLv 62 months ago
Increased greenhouse gases..despite the sun getting coolerSource(s): Climate.nasa.gov