Immigration: Not one country in the world allows foreigners to sneak through the border. So why do Democrats prefer this method?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

they need poor stupid people to control and to vote for them,....nothing better than inner city thugs and illegals

LOL coward fake vet bytch BOY Mr Wolf telling the cnn lies again. You see folks, Mr Wolf, the fake vet soy boy got bytch slapped with fact,....I made her cry and now the perv stalks my comments while blocking me LMAO I love "owning" ignorant loser lib sheeple

• not
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

The bigger a state's population is the more represenives they can have in Congress. One benefit is this has a direct enfluence on electing a president via the electoral college. The census counts all of us including illegals.

Illegals are counted as population but have no rights or voice. How's that for more power but less responsibility to the people!

This is not the first time this has been a goal. The three fifths comprimise came from them trying to count their slaves long ago.

To combat this dirty scam citizens in blue states can claim less people in their home when the census comes knocking. 

• 3 weeks ago

I've always said this: I have no problem with immigration or immigrants but we need to CONTROL who is here and who is not.

Just like a person does their own household.

America is our house, and we should take care of it.

• 3 weeks ago

thank to not allowing any immigrant into japan, the population is ageing because the youth doesn't want to marry nor have child.... from my point of view, immigration has positive things

• Desolate
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

Well, can *I* come to Japan??  

Source:  Wapanese man

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

They need voter support 

• 3 weeks ago

We just know a wall along our southern border isn't feasible and that many land owners along the border aren't willing to give up their land for a wall. 

• sam
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

They dont. You lie

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.