Why is the country music section seem so dead/quiet on here?

Seems like sometimes three days or more pass before a new question pops up about country. I still remember when this section had ten or more questions a day.

Favorite Answer

It started to die sometime in 2013, and it really hit bottom in 2014, after Marissa Mayer's took over the helm, and made changes to the format. I miss the days where we'd see anywhere from thirty questions and up in a day. Another reason is that some people moved from here to Quora, and Stack Exchange. That's partially due to the trolls, as well as in some cases people not being knowledgeable about Country Music, or other topics.ย 

• Ramblin Man
      2 weeks agoReport

Thank for the answer. It's good to see you're still on here, I've always enjoyed reading your answers as they are very knowledgeable. Sorry to hear of your health and wish you the best of luck.

• Kathy

Maybe people have decided not to post questions there because of the trolls.

• Wendigo
      2 weeks agoReport

I'd say that was a contributing factor to what's happened here in this subsection as well as in general site wide. However as per my answer, some has moved to other sites. However if you want to see trolling visit reddit.ย 

Because they're SMART people and DO NOT FREQUENT this SITE......๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Wendigo
      2 weeks agoReport

At Ramblin Man, like you and a few others, I'm still around, however after a heart attack in mid March of 2016, I took a break mostly for two years.ย