Jo asked in TravelUnited StatesDenver · 3 weeks ago

Is everyone in Denver the government?

so in school I learned that Denver is a mile high, but then you get altitude sickness at like 3000 ft so if dEnver is really a mile high then everyone their would have altitude sickness. but the only people who can breathe in altitude sickness is the government, so does that mean everyone iN denver is the government? Is that where the CIA lives and that's why we can't find them? Has anyone actually rried to g oto Denver or do we just assume it exists?

Suggest your school teachers were not very smart or you were not paying attention in class.

Denver is a mile high. SO WHAT many place are that high or higher.

Alma Colorado is two miles high.

I've been in Denver and had no problem breathing. We went up higher into the mountains to ski. One person in our group had some trouble breathing- he had been a smoker for several years. The rest of us were fine. 

I've been to Denver. It exists. Not everyone there is the government.

There's a large brewery in Golden, Colorado, at about the same altitude, and it's not the government either.

And the CIA is based in Virginia.

• Mark

Sounds perfectly feasible to me. No less idiotic than any other conspiracy theory out there.

You don't know what your talking about. I grew up in Colorado too.  Nobody has problems breathing.  Altitude sickness doesn't occur until you get over 12,000 feet elevation.   Flagstaff Arizonas elevation is 6,900 feet, much higher than Denver.  

Ain't marijuana legal in Denver?

What a bunch of incoherent gibberish.

I've lived in Denver, which does actually exist, for over 60 years.

Everyone here is "not the government" and we have no trouble breathing.

• Jo3 weeks agoReport

I see your posting anonymously which means you want to hide your identity so you must be working for the government, didn't think of that, did you?