What adapter(s) would I need to convert a table lamp to hold a glass globe shade?

1 Answer

  • Favorite Answer

    It's called a globe holder and it attaches to the lampholder.  You'll probably need to buy it on line.  Make sure you get the right diameter for your globe.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.